Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning My House & My Reading

So, it's spring-time which means that 'tis the season for organizing and cleaning your life!  In adherence to this age-old practice I not only dusted the overhead fan-blades (which is a thoroughly disgusting job) but also finally created some order in the chaos that is my TBR list!  I know this is going to take me into uber-nerd territory...but, I categorized my TBR list.


Yes, go ahead and laugh - I know I deserve it :)
My reasoning for doing so is that sometimes I'm in the mood for a certain kind of book and now, rather than wading through the hundreds of titles trying to find said type of novel, I can quickly go to the desired category and easily choose a book from there.  I know...I'm totally lame.  Anyways, I thought I would share the novels in one of my teensy categories.  I bring you, the foodie fiction section!

Foodie
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris
  • The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted by Bridget Asher
  • Georgia's Kitchen by Jenny Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment