Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Memes

Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  We share books that we've read over the past week and those we hope to read this week.  
 
Last Week:
Last week I was an epic reading fail!  NO newly finished books - yep, that's right.  Zero.  Oh well, sometimes you just have those busy weeks but man oh man my TBR is getting HUGE!
 
This Week:
I plan to finish A Sight for Sore Eyes by Ruth Rendell (the Btown Bookster's meet this Thursday so I need to hurry up)!  Then maybe I'll read some of my latest library book picks - Heft by Liz Moore, The Rook by Daniel O'Malley, Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, and/or The Partials by Dan Wells.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Cindy's Love of Books.
 
For Review: 
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
Purchased:
Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn

13 comments:

  1. New titles for me also.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading but not getting much in the way of reviews onto the blog! Sometimes it's good to do other things though. I thought Harold Fry was a sweet and moving read, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heft sounds like a good one...enjoy your reads!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how much I read, my tbr list grows even more!

    Hope you have a good week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the books you're reading are ones I hope to get to soon too. Hope you enjoy them all, and can't wait to see your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have The Rook waiting for me on my ipod. Hope you enjoy your reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. All new to me. Enjoy them and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all new to me titles but they sound really good. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Pilgrimage book looks good:) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete