Thursday, July 17, 2014

Top Books of 2014 So Far...

Welp, it's officially past mid-year so I figure it's time to reflect on the first half of 2014.  Now, even though I'm not where I want to be quantity-wise in my reading, I'm pretty happy with the quality of books I've read so far.  Without further ado, here is my list of faves in 2014 so far:

1.  And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Housseini

2.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

3.  Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

4.  Night Film by Marisha Pessl

5.  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

6.  The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

7.  Three Souls by Janie Chang

2 comments:

  1. I loved the A.J.Fikry and the Gaiman books. Need to check out Maggot Moon - it sounds pretty intriguing. Nice list you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay I obviously need to add The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry to my must list!

    ReplyDelete