Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plucking Novels From Amazon's Best of the Month

Do you guys ever look at Amazon.com's "Best Books of the Month" for reading suggestions?  I like to glance over them to see if there's any that I'd like to add to my ever-expanding TBR list (seriously, it seems as though I spend more time cultivating my list than actually dwindling its numbers down).  I just perused January's list and there are a few gems I'd like to read.  First, there's The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown which looks like a funny read about a strange family:

Then, there's the intriguing Sci-fi novel Across the Universe by Beth Revis about a murderer of cryogenically frozen people...hmmm...



Lastly, there's a book that I'm sure my husband would love, The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos:




No comments:

Post a Comment