Thursday, March 6, 2014

Towering TBR

Image: Parada Creations
This newish segment on the blog came about because my desire to read new books vastly outstrips my ability to dwindle down my TBR list...oh, to have more free time!  Anyways, these are some new additions to the good ol' TBR.

Without a Summer by Mary Robinette Kowal...loved the first book in this series and can't wait to see what's next in this fantasy/regency romp!

 On Writing by Stephen King...I've heard good things and it's about time I read a Stephen King book!


Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway...this was on one of those year-end best-of lists and it sounded like fun!

Jackaroo by Cynthia Voight...I can't believe I never read this as a youngster - time to rectify that wrong!

The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Barker

The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida...I reeeeeally want to read this!  It sounds like it is mind-blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment