Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Miscellany: Indoor Painting and Some Tree Planting

Hey folks!  The Monday Miscellany segment on the blog is where I take off my reader glasses and share some non-bookish musings.  This week I want to talk about our house rehabbing efforts; namely, painting a few rooms and a bit of landscaping.  The smidgen (and I mean smidgen) of warm weather has motivated us to get moving on some projects so that we can focus on our major landscaping plans once the spring weather sticks around!

Here we moved two of the Boxwoods into planters by the front door just as I planned in a previous Monday Miscellany post.  Oh, and our lovely Green Bean Delivery box :)

We also planted several trees in our side yard in an attempt to get a little more privacy.

Lastly, we painted our master bedroom (finally)!  The room went from white to Eddie Bauer Gourd.  I was scared that the color might be too bold, but I ended up loving it once it was on the walls.- phew!

Has anyone else been motivated to do some spring cleaning/projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment