Friday, May 13, 2011

Book Lust: The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches

I ran across this book and immediately shrieked in delight!  Sandwiches are, by far and away, my absolute favorite food.  My goodness, just looking at the cover of The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches is making my mouth water.  There's variations on the BLT and the grilled cheese.  It also boasts classics such as the Reuben, the Muffaletta, and the Fluffernutter.  Oh, and it even has the recipe for a banana split sandwich - yum!


The author is also a food blogger.  You can check out her post on this delectable book here.  No doubt about it, this book needs purchased ASAP.  Any other sandwichies (aka: sammy-lovers) out there?

1 comment:

  1. That looks like my food bible! The sandwich has to be the best foodstuff known to man. You can fit in all the food groups (or as few as possible) and you can find them where ever you go. I may just have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete