Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  We share books that we've read over the past week and those we hope to read this week.

Last week I read:
The Word Made Flesh - a wonderful picture book for bookworms (and tattoo enthusiasts)
Soulless - a funny and entertaining steampunk romp
The Book of Tomorrow - coming-of-age mystery/fairy-tale
The Next Best Thing - a fun bit of rom-com fluff

This week I'm absolutely reading:
The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt
Kindred by Octavia E. Butler

Hopefully I'm also reading:


and


3 comments:

  1. Major Pettigrew has been waiting for me forever it seems. Hope you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good reads going... I have Book Of Tomorrow and can not wait to read it. :)

    I linked your post here to the linky on the main post so others can stop by and see your reading.

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindred is an amazing book - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete