Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Holy First Edition!!!

Holy crap!  I was catching up on all of my favorite blogs and read an entry that piqued my curiosity.  As evidenced by previous posts, I'm a huge fan of Patrick Rothfuss and subsequently subscribe to his blog.  His latest entry was answering the question "how do I know if I have a first edition?"  After reading his answer, I was delighted ecstatic in my discovery that I actually have a first edition of his latest novel The Wise Man's Fear!!

 
Yesssss!  I can't wait to read this book...but due to its heft (993 pages) I'm afraid to start it because I know I will put the rest of my life on hold until it's finished.  I also decided to buy Rothfuss' not-for-children illustrated book The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle: The Thing Beneath the Bed because apparently I'm mildly obsessed with the man's writing.  I will be posting my review of the latter book soonly (erm, probably tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment