1. Any of the books from The Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig...gotta love Victorian-era caper romances!
2. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park - adorable modern day quirky romance.
3. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey...cute pretend engagement romance.
4. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley...combo historical fiction and modern day romance.
5. Any story by Sarah Addison Allen...Southern (often foodie) magical-realism swoons!
6. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning...move over Bridget Jones!
7. The Rossetti Letter by Christi Phillips...combo historical fiction and modern day romance.
8. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie...I also love The Cinderlla Deal by Crusie.
9. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness...supernatural swoons!
10. Fools Rush In by Kristan Higgins...fun contemporary with really well-drawn characters (I also recommend Until There Was You and All I Ever Wanted).