Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? & Mailbox Monday


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  We share books that we've read over the past week and those we hope to read this week.  

Last Week:
This past week I read two great books and made it more than halfway through The Twelfth Enchantment which I'm thinking about abandoning (it's just not moving fast enough to keep my attention).  The other books I read were: 

  • Flip by Martyn Bedford (library copy)
  • If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (eGalley)
This Week:
The Twelfth Enchantment slowed things up a bit for me but...back to my library stack!  Here's what my reading choices are:
  • Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue
  • Sister Mischief by Laura Goode
  • Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
  • Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Amused By Books.

This week I received some really fun reads:

The Door to Lost Pages by Claude Lalumiere (courtesy ChiZine publications)


The Black Stiletto by Raymond Benson (courtesy Oceanview publishing)

Saving June by Hannah Harrington (courtesy of Harlequin)

The Dragon and the Pearl by Jeannie Lin (courtesy of Harlequin)

10 comments:

  1. These titles are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to read The Twelth Enchantment soon. It looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Saving June and The Dragon & the Pearl from Netgalley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cover on The Dragon and the Pearl. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl in Translation and Black Stiletto both look fantastic! I'll stop back to read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! I have Saving June in my huge TBR pile!

    Here is my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the cover of A Door to Lost Pages! Enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of great titles and covers! I'll have to check out The Door to Lost Pages, it looks intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dragon and the Pearl looks good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete