Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

  1. The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  2. Paper Towns by John Green
  3. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obrecht
  4. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
  5. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
  6. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquival
  7. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
  8. Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
  9. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
  10. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
Am I right?  Have you guys read these?

    6 comments:

    1. The Tea Rose would have to be on my list as well. I'm reluctant to read Game of Thrones, not sure why. The others are new to me.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have not read The Game of Thrones yet either. I feel like everyone has read it but me too.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Girl, from your list, I've only read Paper Towns! I'm feeling some pressure to get on the Game of Thrones train, so I'll probably start that sometime soon. But really, there are so many books I want/need to read. So many!!!

      ~Asheley

      ReplyDelete
    4. Enders Game & Game of Thrones are on my TBR list. Lonesome Dove was the only book I picked up to read in High School. It's a great read, especially if you picture Robert Duvall.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Immortal Life is on my list too -- it's everywhere these days, most likely because it just came out, I think.

      Enders' Game was good, but it didn't blow me away. I kind of want to get into Game of Thrones, but I lack the time to become obsessed with a series right now. :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I haven't read a lot of these books. I really, really want to get to The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks soon; I've heard so many good things about it!

      ReplyDelete