Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Kickoff!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Reading AngelCandace's Book Blog, and Pure Imagination has officially begun!  This is the first time I've participated in this event and I'm super-excited!  I'm hoping to finish at least 3 books over the course of these three days, and read 900+ pages.  The books I’m hoping to read:
  1. Finish The Cypress House by Michael Koryta
  2. The Last Letter from your Lover by Jojo Moyes
  3. Turn of Mind by Alice Laplant
  4. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Luckily, I think I can accomplish my goals thanks to my husband being such an understanding guy (plus it gives him a chance to play all the video games he wants).  During this time, my posts will pretty much be read-a-thon focused so I don't get distracted from my reading...but I'll catch-up on my reviews and such next week! Also, I'll be tweeting my progress throughout - for those of you who aren't already twitter followers you can see my reading advancement via my handle @NoPgLeftBehind.

No comments:

Post a Comment