Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Summary

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

613 pages read overall...not bad but not too read-a-thontastic either!  This was my first read-a-thon and while it was extremely well organized and I enjoyed the mini-challenges...I'm not sure I want to do another read-a-thon.  I've realized that I just like to read at my own pace and don't like to ignore my life to be a reading zombie.  I know it was only 3 days, but I couldn't even manage to devote one whole day to reading...maybe a weekend read-a-thon would work better for me?

I definitely read more in 3 weekdays than I do on average (and my husband got to play many more hours of video games) but I didn't feel like my reading accomplishments were all that impressive.  Anyways, thanks to the lovely hosts of this read-a-thon for a chance to participate in this event!  It was an interesting experience and the mini-challenges were super-fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment