Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger (In honor of BBAW!).  Since I'm newish to book blogging...these are all going to be rather recent reads, here goes:
  1. Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok (thanks to Asheley over at Into the Hall of Books)
  2. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (thanks to Jen at Introverted Reader)
  3. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (thanks to Nymeth at Things Mean A Lot)
  4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (thanks to Anne at The Book Garden)
  5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (thanks to Jennie at Life is Short Read Fast)
  6. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (thanks to Nicole at Linus' Blanket)
  7. The Pink Carnation Series by Lauren Willig (thanks to Jen at Introverted Reader)
  8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (thanks to Ti at Book Chatter)
  9. The Taker by Alma Katsu (thanks to Nicole at Linus' Blanket
  10. Fingersmith by Sarah Waters (thanks to Nymeth at Things Mean A Lot)

5 comments:

  1. I've seen Fingersmiths on a few lists today . . I might have to take a closer look at this book. See? Aren't blogger recommendations great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to combine two memes! Nymeth, Ti, and Nicole also contribute to my reading list a lot! And definitely I read #s 3 and 10 because of Nymeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Girl in Translation on the recommendation of my librarian. I liked it a lot. The Taker is in my TBR pile.

    Here's my Top Ten.

    ~ Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you read Girl in Translation...I'm read to hear your thoughts...good or bad, I can take it!!!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have several books listed that are on my list because of blogger recommendations: The Knife of Never Letting Go, Anna and the French Kiss (i own) and The Taker.

    ReplyDelete