Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Hop

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop hosted by crazy-for-books.com.  Click on the icon above to be taken to a list of book blogs...it's enjoyable to peruse and you may just find a couple of fun blogs to follow!  This week's question:


“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”


My Answer:  Halloween of course!  It's only my most favorite holiday!  While I love all things Halloweenie I especially like hangin' with my lil' sis (14 years my jr.) and helping her make her Halloween costume.  Last year she wanted to be Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas and after a trip to Goodwill and JoAnn Fabrics this is what we created:
Cutest lil' Sally you ever did see!


This year she wants to be a Garden Gnome...so the creative process should be verrry interesting!  What are you folks up to this fall?

6 comments:

  1. Fall is my absolute favorite and I adore Halloween - what a great Sally costume - I recognized it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that costume! I am so not good at making costumes for my kids. I always end up buying them. Wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable costume! Homemade Halloween costumes are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a winter/Christmas kind of girl, but I have to say I love the Sally costume! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first year living in real Halloween country and I'm going to miss it!!! But what a fabulous outfit.

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping through. Friday Post!

    Every time I see your blog title it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete