The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Want to Read This Spring!
1. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness - a favorite of 2011 was The Discovery of Witches and I'm can't wait to see what happens next.
2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - I've already been hearing great things!
3. There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff - I love the premise of this book and can't wait to read it.
4. Strindberg's Star by Jan Wallentin - as I said yesterday, this looks like a super-fun read!
5. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - I really loved Graceling so I'm really excited for the chance to enter this world again.
6. I Capture the Castle by Dodi Smith - I've been wanting to read this book forever!
7. Life of Pi by Yann Martel - this is another one of those "I can't believe I haven't read this yet!" books.
8. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson - I've only heard great things about this book and it has been sitting on my shelves for far too long.
10. Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie - I feel like I need a short but worthy book thrown in the mix (that way I'll be ready to tackle some more chunksters).