1. What is the What by Dave Eggers - this cover made me snatch this book up (I also drooled a little bit at its beauty).
2. When She Woke by Hillary Jordan - simple, two-toned, but immediately intrigues.
3. The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta - again, this is an attention-grabber.
4. The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt - freakin' awesome!
5. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - gosh I love this series...even the covers are superb!
6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - I thought this was a really unique cover. It made me think, "what kind book about witches looks like this?" Unfortunately, the cover for the sequel missed the mark a bit for me.
7. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley - gorgeous!
8. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender - I love the cake with the person-shaped shadow...very appropriate for this book.
9. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - spooky and mysterious!
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - this cover was a minor bit of controversy. It is very atypical for a YA cover (causing some to dislike it) but is designed by one of the top book cover designers Rodrigo Corral (of Super Sad True Love Story and The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao fame). It's different, it pops...I like it! :)