The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most. This list is truly a mixed bag - I hope you enjoy!
1. The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness - for anyone who wants to feel all the feelings!!
2. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - I just freakin' loved this book...amazing how Miller breathes new life into a well-known tale.
3. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - his amazing storytelling makes this series a true genre-buster. Even if you're not the biggest fantasy fan I definitely recommend giving Mr. Rothfuss a go!
4. His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman - if you haven't read this amazing YA series go do it! Now!
5. Just Kids by Patti Smith - such an interesting time period mixed with powerful writing and a lovely story of friendship.
6. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell - a strange premise but really amazing book.
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - another emotional rollercoaster of a book...I seem to like these :)
8. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell - so unique!
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth - for all my IRL reader friends looking for the next YA phenom :)
10. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - just read this one but it will definitely top the list of my most recommended from here on out!