The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
1. Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones...I bought this book based solely upon blogger recommendations but still haven't read it!
2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys...What the heck?!?! Why haven't I read this highly acclaimed book yet??
3. In the Night Garden by Catherine M. Valente...this one has been on my TBR for wayyyy too long.
4. Passion by Jude Morgan
5. The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar
6. The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy...um, if you've read Prince of Tides then you know why I want to continue reading more by this author!!
7. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
8. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood...why haven't I read this yet??
9. A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore...I've only heard great things!
10. Kindred by Octavia Butler...I've wanted to read anything by this author for ages!