1. Anything by Khaled Hosseini...that man does tragic very well.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green...devastating
3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver...I don't want to spoil what made me cry but I definitely had some waterworks going with this one.
4. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller...even though I knew the myth and what would ultimately happen to the characters, it didn't lessen my emotions at all when I got to the tragic parts (testament to Miller's writing)!
5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein...oh geez, WWII is always a good source of cry material (see also: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak).
6. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
7. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - everyone that I've recommended this series to agrees there is one particular scene that makes them weep like a baby.
8. Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner...such big feelings for such a small book.
9. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh...I remember trying to hide behind my book as I was crying mid-flight so my fellow passengers wouldn't catch on :)
10. Still Alice by Lisa Genova...you will cry an ocean of tears with this one!