Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Covers You'd Frame as Artwork.
1. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
2. The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle
3. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
4. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
5. Duplex by Kathryn Davis
6. Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
7. Eli the Good by Silas House
8. Swimming in the Monsoon Sea by Shyam Selvadurai
9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs...creepy but cool!
10. I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan