- Bossypants by Tina Fey...who doesn't love a good laugh?
- World War Z by Max Brooks...a great gift for the guys in your life (or for zombie lovers).
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline...another fantastic option for male readers (and/or fantasy fans).
- Divergent by Veronica Roth...for the young adult in your life.
- The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt...for Western lovers!
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen...for ladies who like romantic tales.
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson...for the non-fiction fan.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness...for middle-school readers.
- Blood, Bones and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton...for the foodie friend.
- Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson...for the mystery/thriller fan.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Gifting Books
The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts.
Labels: top ten tuesday