The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books to Read in a Day
1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - this is an action-packed novel that is sure to suck you in to the story!
2. Any book by Sarah Addison Allen - such fun Southern chick-lit!
3. Anything by Robin McKinley (especially the Damar series) - I looove McKinley and this slim novel can easily be devoured in one day.
4. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards - I really liked this character-driven book and it's a very quick read.
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth - this is such a page-turner that I read this sucker in one day, no problem!
6. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig - fun fluff that is easily read in a jiffy!
7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore - after finishing this book, you'll look up bewildered that somehow several hours have passed.
8. Soulless by Gail Carriger - who doesn't want to spend the day with these fantastic characters!
9. Austenland by Shannon Hale - for a bit of an Austen fix, this slim book is perfect!
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I read this on a Saturday morning, downloaded the rest of the series to my Kindle and just kept reading all day long!