Monday, May 7, 2012

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Martha's Bookshelf.  This week the books were just pouring into my house!


For Review:
This week I received the Hogarth launch edition containing a lovely tote bag and the first four titles of this new literary imprint of Crown Publishing:

The Kissing List by Stephanie Reents

I Am Forbidden by Anouk Markovits

The Watch by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya

The Dead Do Not Improve by Jay Caspian Kang


Purchased:
The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams


Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller

7 comments:

  1. Great covers - hope the books are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice mix of reads, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adored I Am Forbidden. I'm eager to read the other Hogarth titles too. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have I Am Forbidden. Enjoy your new goodies.
    Your blog title is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great week! I especially like the looks of The Kissing List.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great week. Those are new to me titles. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in hearing what you think about Blue Like Jazz...I've read it four times. :)

    I'm a big fan of Don Miller and this book is really controversial down here in my part of the South.

    ReplyDelete