Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Beach Reads. I've already made a list of beach reads last year, so now I need to think of some new books that are perfect for reading out in the sun!
1. For Austen fans who don't mind a bit of magic: Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
2. For contemporary YA lovers: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (or anything by Dessen for that matter).
3. For people who want to towel-travel fantasy style: Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey
4. For those who like to read a little romance by the pool: anything by Kristan Higgins (but especially All I Ever Wanted, Until There Was You, and Catch of the Day).
5. For those who enjoy genre-benders: To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis (Sci-Fi/Historical/Comedy of Errors).
6. For people who want a good chuckle: Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
7. For epic fantasty lovers: The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N. K. Jemisin
8. For those who want to read an awesome book. Period. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
9. For readers who want some adventure in their YA: The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen
10. For people who want a fun series to read: The Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine