The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: (Anything You Choose) I'm Not Packing These Suckers Til the Last Minute!
So, I'm moving after 5 years in my lovely little bungalow...eek! We're not actually doing the deed until August - but as many of you know, excessive bookish hoarding requires early planning. My hubby said that step 1 of our moving process needs to be books. So the wall of my dining room is currently lined with a huge amount of little boxes (think beer case size for weight purposes...thank goodness for living in a college town)! ANYWAYS here are the books that I can't bring myself to pack because "I might want to read that this month!"
1. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
2. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
3. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
4. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
5. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
6. A Poisoned Season by Tasha Alexander
7. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
8. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
9. The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
10. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly