Monday, September 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Unfinished Series


Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Unfinished Series

1. The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss - luuuurve this series!  The only reason it remains unfinished is because I'm waiting for the final book to be published!

2.  The Unladylike Adventures of Kat Stephenson by Stephanie Burgis - I read and loved the first book in this series but still haven't moved on to Renegade Magic yet.  It's definitely high on the TBR though!

3.  The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth - I decided to wait for the third book to come out, and just read the whole series at once (I've only read the first book so far).

4.  The Thursday Next Series by Jasper Fforde -gotta love a bookish sci-fi time travel series!

5.  The Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger

6.  The Queen's Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner

7.  Phedre's Trilogy by Jacqueline Carey

8.  The Inheritance Trilogy by N. K. Jemisin

9.  The Dublin Murder Squad Series by Tana French

10. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - don't hate me people!  I liked the first book but really didn't dig the second...so I stopped reading :(

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Name of the Wind, I have heard so many good things about it!

    I read Soulless and loved it but I just couldn't get into Changeless, I should probably give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Rothfuss books! I adore the Thursday Next Series and I'm in the middle of the fifth one right now. They're always fun. I wasn't a fan of the Outlander series either if it makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasper Fforde's Thurday Next series and Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series are on my list, too. I should have included the N.K. Jemisin trilogy, as well as the Parasol Protectorate series - in the case of the Jemisin trilogy I've only read book one and didn't like it enough to continue, but I will finish Gail Carriger's series as I think the books are fun.

    ReplyDelete