Friday, October 1, 2010

Intro Blog

Hello interwebs!

This is my first official blog post - woot! My goal for this blog is to share fun tidbits with peeps about life and things that inspire me. I suppose I should introduce myself...but that can get quite boring. So, instead I'll just lay out a few quick morsels.

I have a ridiculous fear of bugs. I love to dance, travel, cook, read and laugh. I cry all the time in movies. I like to collect antique cameras and Halloween is by far and away my fav holiday!

That should do for now.

Cheers! xo-Kat

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete