Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Bliss

Ahh...so it's currently sunny and in the upper 60s/low 70s, my favorite!  I can open the doors and let a fresh breeze through and anticipate the spring when listening to the songbirds sing in our backyard.


I had a wonderful ladies excursion with some friends down in Louisville.  We got beautified and then scarfed down some delicious grub at the BBC (a local brewery).  Of course, we had to bring back some souvenirs so I bought me and the hubs some brews for the tastin'.  Along with our newly acquired hops-filled booty, the hubs and I are currently enjoying the smells of a big ol' ham cooking in the oven that I plan on pairing with some green beans and mac and cheese...yum!

I'll be posting up a new review tomorrow and am currently reading the 900+ page tome The Wise Man's Fear...so far it's freakin' awesome.  Hopefully, I'll be posting a review on that sucker soonly.  Happy Sunday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment