Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday: Oldies but Goodies
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Older Books That I Don't Want People to Forget About.
1. Mary Stewart's Arthurian Saga
2. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
3. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
4. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
6. The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
7. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
8. Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
9. Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury...an often overlooked Bradbury book.
10. Back Roads by Tawni O'Dell
Labels: top ten tuesday