The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2012.
1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - my fave of the year!
2. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt - a close second fave.
3. The Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell - thought-provoking and unique.
4. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - best YA fantasy.
5. Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey - best epic fantasy!
6. Flat Out Love by Jessica Park - best romantic dramedy.
7. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis - hilarious tale of time-travel.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - best book about dying, life, friendship and loads more!
9. Code Name Verity by - best historical YA.
10. Bossypants and Let's Pretend This Never Happened (which I will finish on my next car trip) - great audiobooks that provide the LOLz.