Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? & Mailbox Monday


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  We share books that we've read over the past week and those we hope to read this week.  

Last Week:
I didn't get a whole lot of reading accomplished this week due to travels but I managed to squeeze in:
  • The Traitor's Daughter by Paula Brandon
  • To the Moon and Back by Jill Mansell
This Week:
Hoping to get to:
  • The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  • Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
  • The Informationist by Taylor Stevens


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Savvy Verse and Wit.

This past week I received two fantastic goodies!

The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate

The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory

2 comments:

  1. The Taste of Salt looks good, I have not seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by Philippa Gregory, and this new book looks really good--but it looks like it is in a series, and not the first book, which is intimidating to me when I think of my TBR. I want to read something by her because everyone really likes her, but I don't really know where to start!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete