Monday, February 13, 2012

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Metroreader.

This past week I received some fantastic goodies!

First up, I won a copy of Looking for Alaska by John Green from the fabulous Asheley over at Into the Hall of Books - thanks Asheley (and yay for more John Green books)!


Also, I purchased (and read) You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning - I had to see what all the Manning hype was about (it's such a perfect Valentines Day read)!

What's in your mailbox??

6 comments:

  1. The Manning book looks perfect for Valentine's Day! I hope it is a wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you enjoy! your reads.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Manning cover is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for Alaska intrigues me. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST -

    ReplyDelete