Monday, November 5, 2012

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is a touring meme where book bloggers share their bookish acquisitions from the week prior.  It is hosted this month by Edgy Inspirational Romance.  This week I wanted to share my birthday book booty with you guys!

My brother got me a bunch of comedian-authored books:

America Again by Stephen Colbert

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

My sister got me An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

And then I bought myself some books from the library sale:

Bel Canto by Anne Patchett

Here be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some great books!!! I love Stephen Colbert, I am sure his book will be a lot of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to gift myself with books for my birthday too. :-)

    ReplyDelete