Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated of 2013

1.  The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister...a sequel of sorts to her lovely book The School of Essential Ingredients

2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer...really enjoyed the first book in this trilogy and can't wait for the next installment!

3.  Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys...I've heard great things about this author and would love to read a book set in New Orleans!

4.  The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig...I luurve Willig's fun Pink Carnation series and the premise of 'Downton Abbey' meets 'Out of Africa' sounds amazing!

5.  And the Mountains Echo by Khaled Hosseini...yayyyy!  I really loved both The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns so I'm hoping that his newest novel is just as fantastic.

6.  Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - because her YA rom-coms have thus far been consistently awesome!

This is all I can think of this week...what am I missing??

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Lost Art of Mixing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the Hosseini book, I am so glad he has a new one coming out!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lauren Willig too! I didn't know about The Ashford Affair, but I am checking it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also excited for all of these books! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for 'Isla and the Happily Ever After' too! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also excited for Scarlet and Isla and the Happily Ever After as well!

    New follower
    Here's my top ten
    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had the privilege of reading Scarlet, and let me tell you: I think Marissa Meyer is genius. This second book is SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen Out of the Easy on quite a few Top Tens this week. I looks like it will be a great read.

    ReplyDelete