1. The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister...a sequel of sorts to her lovely book The School of Essential Ingredients
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer...really enjoyed the first book in this trilogy and can't wait for the next installment!
3. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys...I've heard great things about this author and would love to read a book set in New Orleans!
4. The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig...I luurve Willig's fun Pink Carnation series and the premise of 'Downton Abbey' meets 'Out of Africa' sounds amazing!
5. And the Mountains Echo by Khaled Hosseini...yayyyy! I really loved both The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns so I'm hoping that his newest novel is just as fantastic.
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - because her YA rom-coms have thus far been consistently awesome!
This is all I can think of this week...what am I missing??