Friday, September 20, 2013

Aaaand I'm Back! No Really, I Am.

So, the dust has settled from these crazy last few months and...what was I thinking that I could fit blogging into my schedule??  I wish that I was that organized but it was just NOT happening :)

On the Ponte Vecchio with the hubs
What has happened in the time I've been away? Welp, I took a fabulous trip to Rome, Venice, Florence, and London.  I also moved to new city (helloo Indianapolis!) the day before I left for Europe - talk about stressful!  Since then, I have been busy with smaller weekend trips and getting settled into our new house.

Of course, throughout this time I've managed to fit some reading into my schedule.  The reviews for these books should be coming shortly:




As you can see from my previous post, I really wanted to read some historical fiction set in the European locales I'd be visiting.  Unfortunately, I always start packing my books early (it's a lengthy process in our house) and I had already sealed away the few books I owned that would fit my reading wants.  I definitely want to check out some of the books that y'all recommended.  Oh, and when I was in Florence EVERYONE was talking about the newest Dan Brown book as it apparently is set in Florence.  So I may have to check out that sucker too!  Be on the lookout for some new reviews, TTTs, and Towering TBR posts!

1 comment: