Friday, September 27, 2013

Towering TBR


This new segment on the blog came about because my desire to read new books vastly outstrips my ability to dwindle down my TBR list...oh, to have more free time!  Anyways, these are some new additions to the good ol' TBR:

Rootless by Chris Howard...a blogger somewhere recommended this and based on their description of the book I new I had to add it to the TBR.

The River King by Alice Hoffman...I've read her before and want to see what else she has in her repertoire!

The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer...this one made the list thanks to positive hype.

A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters by Julian Barnes...the premise of quirky history-themed short stories engaged me enough to add it to the pile.

Paris by Edward Rutherfurd...if I ever travel to Paris I am definitely reading this before or during my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment