Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The "Urgent!" portion of my TBR list

In no particular order, I thought I'd share the titles of those that I'm just dying to read.  Hopefully this darn cold will be gone soon so my head can de-fuzzify and I can dwindle down this list!

  • Faithful Place by Tana French
  • The Passage by Justin Cronin
  • Room by Emma Donoghue
  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
  • Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
  • Wildfire at Midnight by Mary Stewart
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  • The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel
  • Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrlees
  • The Orphan's Tales by Catherynne M. Valente
  • The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
  • Based Upon Availability by Alix Strauss
  • The Human Stain by Philip Roth
  • Sounds Like Crazy by Shana Mahaffrey
  • Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson
  • Matterhorn by Karl Marientes
  • Just Kids by Patti Smith (love her!  Even though I'm a bit memoir-ed out at the moment, I've heard so many great things about this book I just can't ignore it any longer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment