Saturday, January 1, 2011

TBR List

Due to the new little addition to our family...I haven't been able to squeeze in as much reading time as I'd like :(  So...instead of reviewing a book that I would have likely finished by now (still in the midst of reading Peace Like a River) I thought I'd share my "books to be read" list!  Now, I couldn't share the entire list as it's about 430 books long...eek!!  Instead I'll share a few of the reads topping my list...


  • Bento Box in the Heartland: My Japanese Girlhood in Whitebread America - since I live in good ol' Indiana...I'm just dying to read this memoir!
  • Outlander (and the rest of the series) - who wouldn't want to read an epic Scottish historical fiction, meets romance, meets fantasy series??
  • American Rose: A Nation Laid Bare: The Life and Times of Gypsy Rose Lee - As a native of the Chicago-area, I'm a sucker for depression-era tales of the Windy City...especially when focused on a character like Gypsy Rose Lee!
  • Before the Frost by Henning Mankell - Love me a good mystery!
And a few others:
  • The Twentieth Wife
  • World War Z
  • Ella Minnow Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment