- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See...one of my favorite books about female friendship!
- All three books from the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman...read these as a youngster and loved them!
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett...such a fun book!
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell...a unique premise and wonderful novel (plus Emilio Sandoz is a fantastic character)!
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery...loved this character-driven gem!
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger...one of my most beloved books (which elicits quite a response from others, it seems that most people either love it or hate it).
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusack...so sad, so lovely!
- The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley...childhood favorite :)
- The Thirteenth Tale by Dianne Setterfield...read this for book club and had a fantastic time with this gothic bookish mystery!
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald...my favorite book from one of my favorite writers :)
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday
The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For (either books you loved and couldn't bring yourself to write a review for or books that you read long before blogging...time to give them a shoutout!).
Labels: top ten tuesday