Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life Update

So, I've been averaging about 2 books per week this year...whoa!!  Now, is it likely I'll keep up this pace?  No, probably not.  I've been flying through books lately due largely in part to picking cozy, easy, fun reads so that I can put a larger dent in my ridiculously long TBR list.  But, now it's time to get down to business and read some chunksters on my shelf (hellooo Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell and the Fire and Ice series) and some other reads I've been avoiding.  I just finished A Discovery of Witches  - loved it, so fun and entertaining!  I'll be posting a review about it sometime next week.


I won't be blogging at all this weekend because the hubs and I are visiting my fam in Chicago!  We're going on a foodie extravaganza and I just can't wait!  I'm hoping to snatch a library audio copy of the next Btown Booksters pick entitled The Year of Living Biblically.  I think it would be perfect for the long drive up north!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment