Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Latest Read: Latin Grilling

Wow, I am really glad I purchased this gem of a cookbook.  I love to grill in the summertime and was looking for something unique for the grilling season - and Latin Grilling was just the ticket!


In the beginning, the author gives general grilling tips to make sure you're on the top of your grill game.  Once you've covered the basics, the book is parsed out in entertaining feasts by area: Mexican, Yucatecan, Nicaraguan, Cuban, Northern Andean, Peruvian, Patagonian, Argentine, Chilean, and Brazilian.  For each cookout, the book offers several appetizers, mains, sides, and a dessert.  Thus, you've got a party-ready meal...or if you'd rather, you can get rid of some of the options offered and have an authentic small meal.  I can't wait to have a group of friends over to try out one of these menus!  I heartily recommend this cookbook!

5/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. This cookbook looks like a good one for the summer! I love grilling when it's warm outside.

    ReplyDelete