Friday, January 31, 2014

Foodie February 2014!

It's that time of year again!  Tomorrow begins the month where at NPLB we tantalize our taste buds while reading!  In the Februaries of the past two years, I've read both cookbooks and foodie fiction and plan on continuing the tradition.  Here's some reviews for you to look forward to this month:

Cookbooks:
How to Cook Without a Book by Pam Anderson

Keepers by Kathy Brennan and Caroline Campion

Foodie Fiction:
Cinnamon and Gunpowder by Eli Brown

Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen (partially foodie)

The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted by Bridget Asher

And other, yet to be determined foodie novels!  At the end of the month I will host a foodie book giveaway to win one of the books that I reviewed this month or in past Foodie Februaries.  Yum, I can't wait to start!


2 comments:

  1. I've had How to Cook Without a Book for years now. It's well worn even though the goal was to be able to cook without it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it so far. I've only made a few recipes but each were great...I have a feeling mine will soon be well worn too! One of these days I'll be a chef extraordinaire with no need for cookbooks ;)

      Delete