Sunday, January 5, 2014

Life According to Literature

Welp, I'm stuck in my house thanks to the crazy winter storm raging through Indianapolis...so I decided to join in with this fun year-end meme hosted by Catherine Pope - Victorian Geek.
The rules: Using only books you have read this past year (2013), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself: Awkward

How do you feel:  The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun.

Describe where you currently live: The Shadow of the Wind

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Beautiful Ruins

Your favourite form of transportation: On the Road

Your best friend is: The Firebird

You and your friends are: Sweethearts

What’s the weather like: The Chaos of Stars

You fear: And Only to Deceive

What is the best advice you have to give: Dinner, A Love Story: It all begins at the family table

Thought for the day: Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches From the Front Lines of the New Girlie-Girl Culture

How I would like to die: Gone Girl

My soul’s present condition: The Sea of Tranquility

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I have fun doing this myself at the end of every year. here is mine for 2013: http://wordsandpeace.com/2014/01/05/year-of-reading-2013-part-2/

    ReplyDelete