Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Miscellany: Music of 2013


Hey folks!  I'm introducing a new segment to the blog "Monday Miscellany" where I take off my reader glasses and share some non-bookish musings.  I know I'm late with the 2013 end-of-year posts but I wanted to add my fave music finds of the year just for the heck of it!  So here/hear you go:

Fenech Soler - super fun poppy album

Mayer Hawthorne's new album - retro-tastic!

Disclosure!!  Best new band discovery of the year (for me)!

James Blake - kind of Jeff Buckley-esque but he's got a really different sound...at first I didn't like it.  Obviously, it's grown on me since then to make my list of faves!

Foals - I was obsessed with this album for a good month or two!

Lastly, I love this song Pharaohs by SBTRKT ft. Roses Gabor

No comments:

Post a Comment