- My reading goal is back up to 100 books for the year rather than 50...it's time to really take advantage of my neighborhood library (literally, I just bought a house right next to a library)!
- I would like to average about 1 review per week; however, I am not putting pressure on myself for lengthy reviews. If I just want to gush about a book or two in a smallish paragraph or describe my feeling of meh with few words...so be it!
- I want to continue with Top Ten Tuesday posts and be more diligent about it this year.
- I want to start doing Wordless Wednesday posts. I don't know why I've never participated before.
- I would also like to add maybe 1 non-bookish post, whether it's crafts, home renovation updates, recipes I've tried, etc.
- Lastly, I'm still gonna keep with my Foodie February...I've even pre-read a lot of cookbooks!
Saturday, January 4, 2014
The New Year in Reading: Goals for 2014
Like a lot of my fellow book bloggers...my blog has lagged a bit lately. I've read a lot of resolution posts where peeps are admitting to their lack of blog prowess in 2013. Something must be in the book blogging water that has caused our motivation to wane. Yet, like many others, I am resolving to do something about it in the new year!