Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Towering TBR: Magic and History

Image: Parada Creations
This newish segment on the blog came about because my desire to read new books vastly outstrips my ability to dwindle down my TBR list...oh, to have more free time!  Anyways, these are some new additions to the good ol' TBR that happen to either have a bit of magic or history or both!

The Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg...I've read rave reviews left and right for this one!

The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton...again, this book has received some great buzz!

Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow...this was on some top of 2013 lists so I thought I'd check it out!

Hild by Nicola Griffith...YA/Historical Fiction/Fantasy - be still my heart!

Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells...another book that made some top of 2013 lists.

A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan...this one's been regarded highly on the blogosphere as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment