Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Towering TBR: Mixed Bag

Image: Parada Creations
This newish segment on the blog came about because my desire to read new books vastly outstrips my ability to dwindle down my TBR list...oh, to have more free time!  Anyways, these are some new additions to the good ol' TBR that are all over the place!

Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie...said to be an amazing space opera!

The Real Boy by Anne Ursu...it was compared to His Dark Materials...'nuff said.

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (AKA JK Rowling)...this made a ton of 2013 lists.

Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein...a mashup of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and A Night at the Museum, sounds fun!

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black...a bit out of my comfort zone but I've read rave reviews for this book!

Into the Grey by Celine Kiernan...I loved her Moorehawk Trilogy so I can't wait to read her latest.

Six Gun Snow White by Catherine M. Valente...a Wild West retelling of Snow White - awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment