Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TTT: Spring 2014 TBR

 Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic: Top Ten Books I Want to Read This Spring!
  
1.  The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes...sounds like a nail-biter!

2.  Ready Player One by Ernest Cline...this has been on the TBR forever!!

3.  The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer...this sounds like a perfect spring read.

4.  Song of the Lionness Series by Tamora Pierce...I've heard this fantasy series is amazing!

5.  Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz...I've read rave reviews.

6.  Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan...sounds like my kind of book :)

7.  Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith...A coming of age SciFi book that tackles sexual orientation confusions and giant bugs - whuu??

8.  Among Others by Jo Walton...a magical realism novel that's been on my mental TBR list for way too long!

9.  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell...loved Eleanor & Park so I have high expectations for this one!

10.  A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra...love the title, cover, and premise!

What's on your Spring TBR?

3 comments:

  1. Grasshopper Jungle and Fangirl are two that I really want to read.
    Check out my Top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Interestings but was a little disappointed by Mr. Penumbra (the cover glows in the dark, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fangirl is so good - it was my favorite book of 2013! Ready Player One is a lot of fun to read. I hav so many books to read this spring!

    ReplyDelete